Monday, January 2, 2012

Lovely new flipping mini-book courtesy of my publisher

My publisher Bewrite Books, is always looking for innovative new ideas to help their authors promote.  They've recently done a complete revamp of their website, and have provided lovely flipping mini-book samples which can be downloaded for free.  Here's my most recent poetry book, Repulsion Thrust:

http://bewrite.net/mm5/FlippingBooks/RepulsionThrust/index.html

For those of you who love and support poetry, if you enjoy the mini-book, please consider grabbing a full copy for your Kindle or ereader in any format for only $2.99.
 
There's also one for my novel Sleep Before Evening: http://bewrite.net/mm5/FlippingBooks/SBE/index.html

And very soon, you'll see my brand new novel Black Cow in all its flipping glory (don't worry, I'll let you know when it's out). 

For those of you with your own books to promote, you might enjoy checking this new promotion out as an idea to generate interest and provide free sampling of your work.  It's pretty cool. Can't accuse this team of being luddites.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! And they look really neat. This would work with an excerpt as well I suspect.

    Envious I am. I don't think my publisher has ever revamped it's site, let alone something as innovative as this ...C'est la vie.

    I shall just have to do it myself!

    ReplyDelete