Thursday, August 20, 2009

Equinox

This is a multimedia poetry piece I created about a year ago, but this blog business makes for a nice kind of compendium, so I might actually put in some older stuff from time to time, not only to buy me a little time to actually create something new (working...working), but also to keep track since I have work all over the place. This piece contains (with permission) part of a wonderful song called Kopanitsa (Version 2), which is a traditional piece arranged by Mara Kiek, Llew Kiek, Jim Denley, and Haughton. The musicians playing are Sandy Evans, Jim Denley, Steve Elphick, Llew Kiek and Mara Kiek, aka Mara. It's from their album Don't Even Think. The words are mine and the images were done by Pete Patterson and May Lattanzio (messed about by me). Spring is definitely on the horizon here in Australia.
.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely think we should see some of your older stuff. Love the colors of this and for you--the influence of the universe in your poetry--color seems perfect!
    Best,
    Your co-author of She Wore Emerald Then: Reflections on Motherhood (-:

    ReplyDelete